I host the Dastardly Cleverness in the Service of Good podcast. The show features interviews with leading social innovators from across the United States and around the world.
- In this episode, Spencer talks about what history can teach us about how to face the attack on democracy happening now: Why we can’t “just move on” after the Capitol riot — or everything else that’s happened over the past four years. The circle of shared moral values that must encompass democracy and how each […]
- Just about the only thing many of us are thinking about these days is the endangered state of American democracy, especially since the attempted coup on Jan. 6. In this episode, Spencer Critchley offers some of his thoughts, and invites you to share yours. The post The Attack on Democracy appeared first on Dastardly Cleverness […]
- Where We Are & Where We’re Going Listen to the episode here — or subscribe with Apple Podcasts and other podcast apps. Zach Friend is an author and a public policy and communications expert who has worked for Barack Obama and John Kerry’s presidential campaigns, the White House Council of Economic Advisers, the Senate, the […]
- Why and How Republican Campaign Experts Are Trying to Defeat a Republican President Listen to the episode here — or subscribe with Apple Podcasts and other podcast apps. Mike Madrid is one of America’s leading Republican political strategists. In particular, he’s an expert on Latino voting trends, starting with his master’s thesis at Georgetown University. […]
- As a county supervisor in Santa Cruz County, California, Ryan Coonerty is having to cope with two historic challenges: the national coronavirus pandemic and the catastrophic western wildfires. Both disasters have hit his community hard. In this episode, host Spencer Critchley talks with Ryan about leadership in a time of crisis — or crises. Excerpt […]