If you’re raising children, these are just some of the ways you now have to tell them not to be like the President of the United States:
- Don’t lie.
- Don’t cheat.
- Don’t be mean.
- Don’t be racist.
- Don’t disrespect women.
- Don’t mock disabled people.
- Don’t be selfish.
- Don’t boast about things you do, or claim credit for things you don’t do.
- Don’t blame your mistakes on others.
- Don’t drop things just because they’re hard.
- Don’t skip your homework and watch TV.
- Don’t try to fake it.
Oh, and Junior, just in case it ever needs saying: Don’t praise murderous dictators, don’t share secret intelligence with our enemies, don’t weaken our alliances, don’t do business with gangsters, don’t stiff charities, don’t set up a scam university, don’t profit from public service, and don’t attack the free press, the independent judiciary, or any of the other foundations of our democracy.